Tuesday 3 September 2013

GREY TOP, BLACK MAXI.

LEATHER JACKET: H&M| CROP TOP: PRIMARK| MAXI SKIRT: eBAY| BOOTS: TOPSHOP| NECKLACE: PRIMARK

Hello beautiful peoples, happy September.
How is it September already? I was happily enjoying my summer, the lie ins and the freedom and now all of a sudden - responsibilities and commitments have been sprung upon me. Am I the only one who loves the September month though? The whole getting back into routine actually excites me. Probably for about a week and then I'm over it, haha. I feel like this is an extra special September for me, I've just started my new job, I've started writing for the online magazine endz 2 endz as one of the fashion writers so check out my first post here. And I'll be moving out into my student accommodation in a few weeks, yayy. 

I kept my look really simplistic today with an average crop top and maxi skirt. The lack of colour in my outfits is a habit that I can't seem to break and I don't think that's gonna change much as we go into A/W season. I cut the slit in my skirt myself, I was bored of just the plain maxi and wanted to change it up and it came out alright I guess. I'm still hoping to get the real deal slit maxi skirt, but until then this will do. I'm not really one to keep it 100% girly, so I added my boots and a leather jacket to toughen up the look.

I'm currently at this stage where I hate all my clothes and I want a completely new wardrobe. So... that's what I'm doing lol. I'm selling most of my clothes and shoes - not all at once! But hoping to sell off what I need to at the right pace. I'm selling them mostly on eBay, so if you follow me on twitter here you can see when I've posted stuff on there to sell. I can't wait to go on that glorious shopping spree and just start my collection from scratch. 

Don't forget to leave your blogs and your links so I can follow you guys there!


25 comments :

  1. Beautiful outfit ! Love your skirt .

    http://belayourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way about my wardrobe i feel like ive been wearing the same thing for years, ive been doing some exchanging i might be doing a closet sale.

    theprofashional1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, you're so beautiful!!


    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww i love September! congrats on your new job and writing for the mag x

    Great looks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, feel free to check out our newest blog post xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new job, love the article x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like, its simple, the fact that youve started writing for a magazine is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cool that you're writing for an online fashion magazine! Love your skirt, and this whole outfit in general x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit!

    authenticduplicate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome news about you writing for a mag! Well done you xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty,like the look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit, that skirt is looking so good on you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit i have the same habit I just prefer dark colours lol x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way this outfit is put together, also the slit in the maxi skirt is a great touch! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm starting to hate all of my clothes too, time to go shopping..

    This look is so cute and well put-together, love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit and your photos are gorgeous!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so simple but amazing! You look great

    Please check out my recent posts :)

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing!!! Simple is sometimes best

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit you look so pretty :) Lovely blog by the way.

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this outfit it's so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your outfit you look so nice! you have such a nice blog

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Obsessed with this outfit, feel free to check out our new post ;-) x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .