Tuesday 23 July 2013

LEATHER LEATHER.

Hat: Asos| White mesh top: Daisystreet| Shorts: Next| Reebox classics: Asos

Ermagarsh. It's been forever. 
 Let me not make excuses, I've been a bad bad blogger. 
I actually had so much fun taking these pictures today with my little sister. I had the whole day free so I shot this and four other outfits. We put on music, had a little two man rave and only finished like an hour or two ago when the sun went down. The beauty of summer!

The weather recently in London has been soo buff, 30 degree sunshine most days. So it's only fair that I've been showing some skin, legs out legs out. Despite the weather, I still find myself pulling black and white clothes out of my wardrobe. Will I ever let go of monochrome? But I do love this mesh white top, perfect for wearing a colourful crop top underneath, or a bra like I decided to today. Or you can even get wild and go all nips out like Rihanna does. But I wouldn't advise that, haha. Oh yeah guys, Reebox trainers are back. I got the high top classics off Asos a couple months ago, ahh, love 'em. 

I really want to get back into the full swing of blogging, so leave your blogs and any other blogs you love that I can check out. Leave your twirra's, I'll follow ya there. Instagram as well, my links are down below.

Peeaceee and loveeee, 



30 comments :

  1. I think you are officially my new girl crush hahaha! I really love your style and you are pretty :) This is such a nice outfit, I love the mesh top!

    My blog is www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, for reals? Oh garshh, thank you very much lovely! Will check out your blog <3

      Delete
  2. Wooo, you're back! I've missed your posts
    Love the outfit, especially that leather hat xx

    www.t-ao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The whole outfit is on pointtt

    authenticduplicate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit! You look too good, the photos are great too :)

    fashionassault.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hat #veryrihannaofyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and so glad to have found your blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shorts, they are so chic. Oh I really need to invest in a leather pair! Glad to hear you are enjoying the weather-let's just hope it continues for as long as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit!! i love leather things they are awesome! <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses, Mai! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want your hat, your shorts and shoes! Love this outfit, too cool x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look seriously amazing! love this leather look on you!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Now following*

    Would you take a look into my blog and follow if you like?

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wanted a pair of leather shorts for agees and yours are cuties Love the monochrome! xo
    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, you look great!

    Debra Bros

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO cute! I love the simplicity and your hair looks great!

    fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love! You pulled off leather so well x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. that mesh top goes perfectly well with your leather shorts, love the outfit so so much! <3

    check out my latest outfit post on blog!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Leather and mesh screams bad ass girl but somehow you manage to make oit look cool.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. so happy I found your blog, your style is so badass! love this outfit girl x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. So friggin hot babe! and i agree black and whites always work!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beauty! o.o love the leather shorts. goes great with the white!
    Maria xx
    thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your outfit, I want your hat and your shorts!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .