Friday 25 October 2013

GOOD VIBES ONLY.




TOP: H&M| JEANS: NEW LOOK| LEATHER TROUSERS: H&M| BOOTS: NEW LOOK| LEATHER JACKET: H&M| NECKLACE: eBAY

Initially, this was just supposed to be one outfit. But then me messing around and trying on other clothes led to me taking more pictures, hence the second outfit. I styled both outfits around this top I picked up from H&M for... wait for it... £3. It was in the sale, which made me very happy. It's such a versatile piece and can be worn a variety of ways, especially as it's sporting my favourite colours - white and black :) In my last post, I mentioned that I wanted to rebuild my wardrobe. I'm making progress!! Although so far, everything that I've bought seems to be black, but that's okay because..


Everything that is black is perfect.


Don't forget to leave your blogs, twitters, instagrams - everything below when you comment. So we can be friends :) 



27 comments :

  1. Alethia you look like fiyahhhhhhh!!! Those Jeans look tooooo good on you! Love these photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black leather look super badass x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styling in both, you look so gorg! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top & jeans combo! You look beauts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both outfits! And H&M!! There's always a treat in their sales xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graphic Tees are everything. I love your style! New follower, please check out mine and follow if you like

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, nice blog and amazing post *.* Great your photo :) I follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin and instagram, if you want to pass me by :)

    Discount code for Halloween!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/10/codice-sconto-prestige-cosmetics-per-voi.html

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice looks, love :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfits! Love the styling in both, I'm loving the tee with the jeans especially

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second look is hot! Killed it x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl this outfit is so cute!<3
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of these looks, especially the first one! That's such a good buy for that shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great bloG!!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite look was with the denim jeans, went well with the VIBES top, guuuurl! Come on, get back on your blogging, it has potential to be such an amazing blog! Cant wait for the next post x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow- just wow. Do you have a comprehensive list of stylish fashion tips and tricks that every woman should should know?

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a solid fashion blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh!! You took my heart. I love your fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I wrote you a message about fashion collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .