Monday 17 June 2013

JERSEY JORDANS.

Jersey: Primark| Jordans: Foot Locker| Sunglasses: eBay| Hat: Asos

Hey lovelies.
 I've been away for a while, literally just came back from Cancun, Mexico. I had the most amazing, magical time there. But now it's back to reality. Back to hard work and back to blogging, woohoo!

These pictures were taken before I went away and should've been posted ages ago but disorganised me didn't make that happen. Jerseys are really becoming popular as a summer trend and literally every high street store is selling their own versions. Topshop has a really popular one which I considered getting but I settled for this one from Primark for quarter the price. I've wanted an authentic new york jersey for ages now, I know some people have been lucky to find some in thrift shops so I really need to get looking. This outfit was really slap, dash, put on a hat and go. I'd definitely wear this out with jeans or leggings unless it was scorching hot (not at all likely in London *sigh*) But that's the beauty of jerseys, because they're so oversized they can be worn on their own or paired. 

 I definitely went for a complete sporty look, with these awesome trainers and my beloved baseball hat. I just can't help but feel super cool when I wear them, haha. These Jordans have sent me into a frenzy over trainers, there are so many I'm lusting over.. Air Max, Jordans, Pumas. The list goes on and on. I think I'll put my heel collection on hold for a bit, while I step up my "sneaker game" 


9 comments :

  1. I have this too ! You look hot as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got this jersey as well, it's so easy to style i love it!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesery YES! jordans YES YES! Looking hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing blogpost! I love your writing skills:)

    Love your blog! I am starting following you!
    Maybe we should follow eachother?
    Would love that!

    XOXO Hat&Heart.
    Jülide

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Jersey looks so cool on you, love the simplicity of how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I oveee this look !! Followed you on IG too btw x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .