Sunday 12 May 2013

HIGH WAISTED.



Top: Primark| Leggings: Miss Selfrigde| Shoes: Topshop| Cardigan: Bought years ago in Prague

If you guys haven't noticed by now, I'll just let you know that I'm a big lover of everything high waisted for reals. I feel like all I wear now is pretty much crop tops and high waisted bottoms. It's such an easy trend to dress in and I always feel like I'm channelling a 90's TLC girl group kind of vibe when I'm dressed like this. I've decided it's time I switch up my swag game a bit now, so I'm kind of swaying more towards the stuff I wouldn't usually wear or not sure of. I wonder how that's going to turn out. 

Today I picked out these burgundy/pinky/purple leggings as I thought they'd go really well with other simple pieces. Paired with a white top and shoes, they really stand out and add a bit of shazaz. I'm loving white right now, which leads me on to these shoessssssss! Was it smart of me to buy an all white pair of shoes from Topshop?  No. Are these in any way a practical choice of footwear? No. Do I care enough to regret buying them? Nooo, haha. 

Disclaimer: I must say if ANYONE were to step on these lovely new white shoes of mine, accident or no accident, they will definitely feel my wrath.  



19 comments :

  1. Love the outfit, I always wear high waisted trousers, skirts, leggings! Obsessed! Your shoes are soooo nice to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leggings!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, love your shoes!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern of those pants!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest figure! And those pants are awesome.

    xx http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look flawless, I definitely see the 90's influence. I lovee your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely! i adore this outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm exactly the same, I literally only wear high waisted! great outfit :)

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes, those pants! Perfect xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those leggings and your hair is amaze!

    Fikki x

    Check out our blog
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! xxx


    http://queenofthejumble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really good! Love your hair :) just found your blog and it's really good! Following :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. HEY hun! I love your style, I think im getting a bit addicted to high waist jeans/trousers now lol
    I'm new to blogging so could you please visit my page and let me know what you think so far

    http://theawkwardbutterfli.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you

    chanelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .