Friday 3 May 2013

KURT COBAIN.




Top: Camden Market| Topshop Mom Jeans| Heels: Primark

Honestly though, when I bought this top I didn't know who the dude was the on front of it. I just thought it looked cool and it was only a fiver, haha. And then someone said to me one day when I wore this top "Oh, do you like Nirvana?" I was like "Huh? Come again?"  and then I came to learn that the cool dude making the rude signs on my top was Kurt Cobain. 

Weather update! It was 18 degrees today, so yes arms, feet and slight midriff was on show. I love these heels for when the suns out and paired with my mom jeans they make the outfit very casual chic. I've ordered a white pair of these oh so sexy sandals off Asos and I'm just patiently waiting for them to arrive so I can show you guys! They will definitely be coming with me to Cancun next month. I'm thinking of vlogging it and putting it on my blog for you guys to see how beautiful Cancun is and how much fun we have there. Just an idea at the moment, I may save it for personal entertainment but let me know if that's something you'd like to see :]


43 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Same here! My fave outfits to wear at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. I liked how your outfit fits your figure, by the way I love the way you write, you knew how to tell the t-shirt story in a funny way hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, haha thanks! :D

      Delete
  3. Dope. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. High waisted jeans are my fave! You rock them oh so well :D

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I cannot believe those heels are Primark x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how casj this is!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!

    http://ultimatecurlycouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hear good things about these jeans all the time! and you look fab in them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're deffo a favourite in my wardrobe, thankyou hun! x

      Delete
  9. That top is soo cool, I have to say that you have an amazing figure as well! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the outfit doll!*
    Adore the shirt!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those high waisted jeans! perfect outfit ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those jeans! You look lovely xx


    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. A white pair of those sandals will looks so nice! Love this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me! Wait till you see the new ones I'm talking about. You'll love them! x

      Delete
  14. Fab outfit! Funny how you didn't know about who it was on your t-shirt, but honestly, Nirvana is absolutely amazing! If you don't listen to them, try some of their songs, I would suggest "Come as you are" to start off haha :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I know right!? I'll definitely check out come as you are.. Opening youtube right now! Thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  15. hahaha "rude signs"! Love the outfit, that shirt is such a steal :)

    -dorkyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look great, cool top and awesome shoes!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit Alethia!!! And your blog haha :) followed!
    The jeans suit you so well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following Robyn! :) x

      Delete
  18. Hi doll - the top in the last pic is a bodysuit/all in one from ASOS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, such a cool t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool shirt! Love it with the pants!
    I'd love to follow each other! What do you think? Let me know if you followed me and I'll do the same!
    Love, Lory x

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nirvana comment above made me lol!

    Love the look!

    Fikki x

    Check out our blog
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .