Thursday 21 March 2013

Monochrome - Day/Night

Day..
Hat: Primark| Crop top: Topshop| Trousers: Primark| Air Max Chase's: Nike| Necklace: eBay
Hey guys!
I thought I'd do a post on how I would wear the monochrome trend and carry it from day to night. Both looks are styled around these trousers I picked up in Primark. I'm in love with them. I'd been looking for a pair of trousers like these for a decent price for ages and on a random wander into Primark I saw these and squealed a little. Bang on trend and it didn't hurt at all to hand over the money for them. 

For the daytime look I paired the trousers with a white crop top and my Nike trainers I got at the Portsmouth outlet shopping centre for £27. Yes, £27! (I recommend visiting, the shopping centre is called Gunwharf Quays and I found some beautiful bargains there.) The trainers add a touch of sporty and blend in perfectly with the whole black and white theme we got goin' on. A chunky gold necklace adds a bit of bling to the look without making it too feminine. And lastly I added a denim baseball hat just to break up the monochrome a bit, I think it does a good job at adding to the sporty theme of the outfit and bringing it all together. I can't wait to wear this outfit when spring decides to grace us with her presence and it gets a bit warmer. 

Night..
Top, Trousers, Heels, Sunglasses, Earrings: Primark| Necklace & Bag: eBay .

This is how I would style the trousers for a night-time look. It's not too dressy so I would wear this if I was going out to dinner, a date night or even to go for a drink or two with the girls. Aren't these heels amazeeee?! Another Primark find of mine...  it's been a very Primark heavy post hasn't it. I promise you, they're not sponsoring me I just think Primark is really stepping their game up recently. I think the bag, jewellery and heels that I added tie together to make the look quite chic. And the sunglasses.. well I just wanted to show you guys them cause they're bad-ass. Cost around £2 and you'd never guess unless I told you right? I'd wear this on a warm spring/summer night and walk around feeling fly and shiiiiz. But until then I'd wear this outfit minus the sunglasses and plus a leather jacket, haha. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!





24 comments :

  1. Love this post! Two great outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I;m loving black and white right now as well!

    LAV IT!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The night Outfit is gorgeous. Killed it!x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove those trousers!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab i love the night look and omg i just came back from primark i bought some gorgeous joggers too they're so comfy i might just live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorge I love this truly versatile


    Ola
    xo

    olaalaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the sports luxe style look amazing!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the night look <3

    www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool look.

    I have a great giveaway on my blog.
    Win a Roses & Clementines Rose crown.
    Hope you enter!

    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. i've just checked out your blog and it's amazing. love your style and especially the necklace in this outfit is fabulous! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The trousers are unique! I've seen a lot of photos styling these but you by far style them better than most!


    trinawears | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that second outfit! You combine feminine and sporty really well:) x

    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is just so cool, love the trousers, the second look is my favourite

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post! love the look as well! would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? I always return the follow.let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like both looks, but the night time is my favorite out of the two. That bag is phenomenal, babe!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the second look!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these trousers, so going to primark to get them. The second look is lovely

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok I am so scared to wear those trousers. I've lusted after them for a while now but I just don't think I can pull off the look?! You look AMAZING - I love how you've managed to make it look cool for day and night. Thanks for the inspiration.

    My latest post ** Bustown Modern Vintage **
    Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post, need me some new clothes maynn

    http://theawkwardbutterfli.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .