Sunday 24 March 2013

#2 - Yes Please

1|   2|   3|   4|   5|   6|

Hey guys!
Wishlist post for ya today. So, I currently have about 170 items in my eBay watch list, dayum. I can't be the only one that can sit on eBay for hours clicking watch, watch, watch on everything that makes me go "ooh" right? So I decided to have a bit of a clean up of my watch list but here are just a few things that I plan to buy real soon.. when payday comes! 

Recently I'm loving anything monochrome, minimalistic, leather and especially the whole sports luxe trend. In my head, I've already pictured myself wearing the leather baseball cap with the new york jersey and it's looking like perfection to me. I've also wanted a pair of block heeled cut out boots for ages, not sure why - anyone else would say I'm good on my collection of black shoes for now. But I think they'd be great for spring. When I saw these white heels my eyes transformed into love hearts... I'll be going on holiday to Cancun with the girls in the summer and these are coming with me. Mark my words. The leather midi - for £9.99? Mine. And the leopard print drawstring pants remind me of something I'd see in Zara, lovelyyyy.


23 comments :

  1. love how you're following the monochrome trend and i'm loving no.6 and you're putting my 80 watch list items to shame haha i'd love to see more ebay wishlists!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, 80 seems like a decent number 170 is way too much! Will definitely do more eBay wish lists :) x

      Delete
  2. Haha, I see you've done an Ebay wihlist too. Ebay is just awesome right:)
    2, 5, 6 I just must have x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear to god scouring Ebay takes up 90% of my free time, glad to know I'm not alone!
    Great finds! :)

    laurenroselovesblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pleather skirt, cute!

    ww.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep my watch list is becoming a problem lol, NEED 6! and love 2 and 5! I remember when white shoes where a no no! Now i can't wait to get a pair either lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those white shoes are incredible - what an amazing find, all of these are actually! great picks! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leather baseball cap! So Herve Leger!
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin.
    Just comment on my blog and I always follow back.
    Lots of love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those leopard trousers! They are gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah these items are amaazing! i really love the leather skirt, it's so cute

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely list hun, that baseball shirt is beaut and just love love love those those white heels omg i bet you'll have an amazing time in cancun your so lucky to be getting away from this bipolar weather aha and omg ebay is a disease i swear lol xox

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT PICKS! Loving the leather snapback! I just came across your blog and I love it!

    Feel free to visit my blog too. We could also follow each other if you like :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the shoes and the leather hat xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. really great selection, I love the leopard pants!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE!*
    Hope you get it all!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh yes , every girl needs her a leather pencil skirt
    Thanks for sharing
    www.livvyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful! love it sooo much <3

    follow u now, your blog is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love number 4. That's totally something I would get. Please check out my blog and comment. I follow back : itsjustprecious.blogspot.com. Perry. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .