Monday 21 January 2013

It Snowed.





Faux fur gilet - TK Maxx
Leather jacket - H&M
Top - Topshop
AA Disco Pants
Boots - eBay

Despite my desperate pleas for no snow in my last outfit post, it snowed anyway. And it snowed a hell of a lot - when I went out into my garden the heel of my boots disappeared! But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures in it, it's soo pretty. I love the way snow brightens everything up. 


Initially, I was gonna go for an all black err'thang kind of look today, but it was way too cold to even brace outside in just a leather jacket, so I threw on my grey faux fur gilet and I was ready to go. I love this gilet, it's more of a shaggy fur than a soft fur but it still adds a bit of ka-pow to any outfit. You can't even see my boots, due to the snow.. but these are my fave platform heeled boots from eBay. You gotta love those sellers in China that sell those items that you can't get over here for good prices. My boyfriend laughed when he saw these pictures and said I look like I belong in Narnia and I should name this post 'Where's the lion?' haha. 

Of course, this weather has caused me to become ill. But neverthe less I am off out to eat because I've been craving these tiger prawns from Frankie and Benny's for some time now :)


30 comments :

  1. Amazing outfit and photos you gorgeous little thing! LOVE your style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love the faux fur gilet :)

    Lovely post!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need me a faux fur gilet for this weather! Might have to look amongst those chinese ebay sellers they're soo good lol love the outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh, you should deffo get one! :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. I like the outfit, the vest is nice :)
    xx
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gilet!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alethia, You are giving me life ! >3 I see you have a love for blogging. I totally followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and follow. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. God Bless

    Steven B. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I totally followed you back, haha. Love your blog :) x

      Delete
  7. Lovely outfit!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, i love love love this outfit. I follow you.

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, i love your vest! it brings such a pop to the whole outfit.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You so much for stopping by my blog.
    I love this outfit!
    I am now following you on GFC.

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this super elegant and cozy look!
    TheVaniyTheory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that coat! Its amazing! lovely outfit:)
    Please check out my Blog and follow if you like it. I'd really appreciate it, I follow back x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your out fit especially the fur gilet!

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dope Look! Love the Vest!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .