Wednesday 23 January 2013

What's in my box? - January



Left to right - Monu aromatic mask, Jason lips bee healthier, Premae skincare balance rescue face tonique, Duck Island body lotion, Elemis skin glow exfoliator

When 2013 arrived, I decided I needed to up my game in the beauty and skincare department seeing as my knowledge of it is quite limited and I tend to stick to the products I've been using since always. And what better way to start than subscribe to Glossybox? If you don't know what Glossybox is it's a subscription where each month you're sent 5 sample beauty products to have a play around with. And for only a tenner a month plus P&P, it really is worth it! This is my first box, and I'm already excited to receive my February box in the mail. What girl doesn't love packages coming through her door? The presentation of the box is so cute, and Glossybox even add a mini magazine with details on all the products in your box, as well as this unexpected lovely eye-mask. 


I've used all of the products except the face mask, and I would have to say my favourites are the Elemis exfoliator, and the Premae toner simply because they do exactly what they say they will. The Elemis exfoliator claims to make your skin appear brighter and more radiant and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. And yup - I agree. The full size product of 100ml is only £12, so I'll definitely be repurchasing it. I've heard some good reviews about Elemis, and that they focus on making their products for young girls - late teens and twenties. So that's another bonus point. 

I'm about to try out this face mask, make myself a hot choc and attempt to start my essay ( but probably end up watching the new ep. of pretty little liars) 

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? Let me know your thoughts :) 



2 comments :

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .