Tuesday 5 February 2013

You lift my heart up, when the rest of me is down..





Scarf & Skirt: H&M| Denim Jacket: Stolen from mum's wardrobe| Jumper: Next| Boots: Topshop| Bag: Primark| Watch: Urban Outfitters| YSL arty ring copy: eBay

Have you guys heard the song I used in the title? Disclosure - Latch ft. Sam Smith. Oh my, best song ever. I've been obsessed with it for a little over a month now, it's the most played song on my iPhone. I just think it's such a feel good song, I'll be on the tube and this song comes on. That's it. I'm in my zone. Eyes closed, shoulders getting jiggy and everything. 

I love this tartan scarf from H&M, tartan is really on trend at the moment so I had to join in. This particular scarf's job in my collection is to jazz up any dull looking outfit, and it does it's job well. It was the only thing keeping me warm today because obviously I saw sunshine this morning and thought it would be okay to go out in just a denim jacket. It was freezing. I wasn't impressed with myself. 

I'm currently living in these Topshop boots. They're the shoes I go to when I'm in a rush/ don't know what to wear/ can't be bothered... Great shoes :) This watch from Urban Outfitters was just £12, I love how simple it is. I can just pop it on with any outfit and it adds something, not sure what - but it definitely adds something. God knows what time it's set to, haha. Am I the only one that just wears watches for show? 




45 comments :

  1. I like the tartan scarf too...I have one of my own, it definitely makes me feel Scottish lol. and that is a cute purse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, makes me feel Scottish sometimes too! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. Your scarf is gorgeous! Love it:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool outfit!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah yes, that song is my jam! Really love the outfit, the boots are so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Look Great Babe!!
    Love Your Scarf :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit! Love your style.

    Now following you :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. reminds me school uniform! love it

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, specially the skirt :)
    kisses beautie!

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning outfit, I really love the scarf and the skirt, plus you look beautiful! Just found your blog and it's great! x

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous skirt! OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt, I have a similar one from Hearts&Crosses, you look gorgeous

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit, your scarf and watch are perfect! <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty look, love the scarf! and I have also got disclosure on repeat. such an amazing song.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally loving this look. You're super cute and I love your blog. Now following. ;]

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thankyou so much, I LOVE your blog! xx

      Delete
  17. Looks lovely!

    Jadachikaku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. your satchel is really cute

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your skirt is really cute and it fits you really well :)
    Kisses, $ophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spectacular outfit. Everything just fits together really well
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit!!

    xoxo

    http://theprevailingeffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your blog - this outfit is gorgeous too.
    Following :)

    http://v-is-for-visual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice outfit doll!*
    Love the scarf!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your scarf its beautiful!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really love this outfit, especially the scarf!!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .