Monday 25 February 2013

Momma's Jeans.

Beanie: Stolen from big bro| Jacket: eBay| Tie dye crop top: Boohoo| Mom jeans: Topshop| Creepers: eBay

Hey guys, how's it going? :] 
Firstly I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments you guys have left on my previous posts, you should see my excitement when I get emails about comments! Actually, maybe not haha. 
I'm currently slapping myself on the forehead for posting once last week. Once out of seven whole days in the week? Ridiculous, I know. But here I am, with another outfit post. And I'm rocking my Mom jeans from Topshop. Love these jeans - so cool, so 90's! Also anything that's high-waisted gets instant love from me, I just find high-waisted bottoms so flattering and they are perfect to pair with a crop top like the one I'm wearing. Today was one of those days where I had no clue what to wear, don't you just love those days? But all that I had to do today was head down to the library to get some revision done so minimal thought went into this outfit. Can the warmer weather hurry up and get here now, I've never really been good at dressing for the cold weather and it's not fun freezing my bum off to take pictures outside.. blogger problems!

Also guys, I have a keek now. You know the Instagram but with videos instead. Follow me @leaftreexo and I'll follow back! You can also follow me on instagram @leaftreexo and I'll follow you back on that too :]


36 comments :

  1. cute as always doll,
    I can't wait my mom jeans should be here tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love it all!

    Love your blog - I'm your newest follower :)
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is perrrfect! love the hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin' your jacket and those jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh love your mom jeans, nice look xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorgeous! Jealous!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! the top is amazing!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is amazing, as is the crop top. All this time I had no idea Boohoo shipped internationally. My wallet is about to be sad, but my closet will rejoice! Lol. Great post!

    Trina
    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket and tie dye crop x


    New Outfit Post: Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  11. *round of applause* you've don it again lol. Them 'mom' jeans are hott..why I haven't purchased them yet I don't know! the laziness is real. You're hair looks lovely too girl x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh i really like that ebay jacket. love how you styled this
    great blog!

    www.frankvinyl.com
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit looks so cute, you're incredibly beautiful!

    New follower :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are the only mom jeans I've liked.
    the others didn't look flattering at all but this one look hot on you!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! That crop top is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit! Looks like more thought went into it than actually did, which is always a bonus. Looks gorgeous.

    itslilylocket.blogspot.com (brand new blog, give a chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I my god I love your mom jeans from Topshop. So retro.

    My latest post ** February Fashion Inspiration **
    Lots of love, M x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those jeans, i totally agree about high waisted jeans though!

    http://v-is-for-visual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your mom jeans are awesome! & your hair is so pretty, jealous!
    http:/accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfit! I love the jacket x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look, so pretty!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your hair and outfit!
    you are so pretty! :)

    I have an International group giveaway running with a $170 cash prize! Check it out >>Here<<

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know I commented already but I nominated you for the Liebstar award, and I thought this was the easiest way to let you know. :)

    http://trinawears.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebstar-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute! You look very laid back and chic

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that crop top and outfit. I'm following your blog now so look forward to more great posts :)

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. absolutely wonderful outfit!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your mom jeans are awesome, but I especially love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look fantastic! Love this look xx
    www.cocochicblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the outfit - you look great!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really enjoy your blog! New bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .