Sunday 17 February 2013

Black Dress, Blue Heels.

Dress: Motel Rocks| Heels: Jeffrey Campbell| Coat: Primark| Necklace: eBay

So because I couldn't spend any of my birthday with my friends, we went out and celebrated last night. I'm not really a clubbing kind of girl, but when I do go out I like to have a blasttttt. And that's exactly what I did! I wouldn't really say I'm a dress wearing kind of girl either, but when the time comes - we all need to have that LBD we can pull out of our wardrobes to look sexy in. 


I got this dress from the Motel Rocks sale for an absolute bargain at £12. I love the simplicity of it, but then the extra sexy that it adds with the sheer, deep v neckline. Last night was also the first time I wore my JC foxy's out and boy am I glad I did. They're so unbelievably comfortable and that meant I could really get down on the dance-floor instead of having to sit down every two minutes. Thank God for Mr Campbell and his genius shoe designing skills. My coat from Primark was only £10, Primark was definitely the place to go to for really nice affordable winter jackets. I especially like this one because of the faux fur collar. Seeing as I've been waiting for mine from eBay for about FIVE months now, I thought this coat would be good for in the meantime. But by the time my collar arrives, it'll be too warm to wear it (sigh!)

Deffo check out the Motel Rocks website for some amazing dresses, their collection is just insane. I would buy everything on the website if I could. And you can also get an exclusive 20% discount when you use my code 'alethia' at the checkout. Just click the Motel Rocks banner on the side of the page and get shopping!

And did you notice? I've got new hair! Goodbye braids!!! Do you guys like? :)


26 comments :

  1. Gorgeous dress and I LOVE the heels! Happy belated birthday!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottttttt b-word , omg you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress I always wear LBD's on a night out, the shoes look amazing with it too! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LBD's are just perfect for nights out, thankyou love :) x

      Delete
  5. Motel do have some nice stuff! Lovely outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look :D

    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes, damn! You look lovely, I love your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Lol, an LBD is a little black dress babe x

      Delete
  9. Thankyou so much for following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I'm in love with those heels!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable shoes and the dress looks great on you!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely lovely! Love the dress and the shoes :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Please visit and let me know at:
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! Love the coat :)


    www.thefirmavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous!
    Now following, love the blog xx


    Thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ma'am, you are WORKING that outfit! Loves it

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love w/ your shoes girl !!!

    ~ http://rnwk.blogspot.fr/ ~


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .