Wednesday 9 January 2013

Blacks, Browns and Greens






(Hat -Topshop; Snood -H&M; Coat -Topshop; Bag -Primark; Striped top -H&M; Leggings; Primark; Boots -Topshop; Rings -Topshop)

 I was actually excited to get up early this morning and choose an outfit because I knew I was going to wear my new coat! I also wanted to wear my new hat, so I chose the rest of my outfit around the hat and coat. And voilà, I conjured up an earthy theme kind of outfit. Dark greens and browns always go well together and black... well you can never go wrong with black.

Threw on my rucksack from Primark and I was good to go, I slightly regret buying this bag because everyone and their mother has it so I'm on the lookout for a new, slightly more UNIQUE one. Brick Lane I think? Yeah why not :)


15 comments :

  1. Those rings are so pretty! Cool outfit :) xxx

    www.thesmartgirlsfashionguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You styled the hat very well and a great post :)

    www.mintyessence.com
    (I am currently running a giveaway)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat. I wish it was cool enough here to wear such lvoely thick coats. Bummer!


    Rebecca @ arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, lol I consider you lucky that where you live doesn't get as cold as London does! X

      Delete
  4. i really like this hat! its gorgeous. so different from the usually regular black hat!


    looking forward to seeing more now im following you


    sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's the reason I got it :) and thankyou for following!! Xx

      Delete
  5. Cute :)
    Love your nail colour and Your Nails

    Please take some time out & visit my blog :)
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, got my nails done the other day lol :) x

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit so much! The jacket looks so cosy and warm - got to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, yeah the jacket is really cosy.. hopefully topshop still have some so you can get yours! x

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit and the rings
    great blog, looking forward to more posts lovely :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, thanks for following! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much, sure!

    - alethia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate every single comment left. If you ask a question or leave a special kind of message, make sure you check back for my reply. Don't forget to leave your blogs so I can check them out!

alethia . All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio .